Buy any Tillamook dairy product at local retailers in Oregon and SW Washington and Tillamook will donate a portion of the proceeds to Oregon Food Bank.
Every $10 donation provides 30 meals!
Your donation will help Oregon Food Bank purchase, collect and distribute food through a network of 21 regional food banks and more than 970 partner agencies. Thanks to Oregon Food Bank’s wholesale purchasing power, your on-line donation goes even further – getting more food to those who need it most.
Did you know?
- 1 in 5 people in our area rely on food donations
- Almost 50% of Oregon children qualify for free and reduced lunch at school
- In an average month, an estimated 270,000 people in Oregon and Clark County, Washington rely on food from a pantry
- Of households utilizing food pantries, about 80% of them are able to meet their food needs for the month with the help of a pantry
- 82% of households who rely on pantries say they cook at home daily